Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our team is available to answer all your questions about our dental office and the services we provide.
Choosing a dentist is an important decision for you and your family. You can look through our frequently asked questions for your answer or just get in touch by calling or visiting our contact page.
- Will I need to see a specialist for treatment?
- Is it normal for my jaw to click or pop?
- What is early intervention orthodontics?
- Do you treat headaches and migraines?
- What is ALF treatment?
- What makes your dental office different?
- I'm not happy with the look of my teeth. How can you help?
- What are composite fillings and how can they change the look of my teeth?
- What is tray bleaching?
- What are paint-on teeth whiteners and how do they work?
- What are teeth whitening strips and how do they work?
- Do whitening toothpastes and mouthwashes actually work?
- What are veneers?
- What are veneers made of?
- What are crowns?
- What is a bridge?
- What is a dental implant?
- What can I expect at my child's first dental visit?
- At what age should children begin dental visits?
- When do children's new teeth arrive?
- What is the best way to care for children's teeth?
- What's the best way to prevent tooth decay in children's teeth?